It’s full of important information about essential oils, and amazing recipes that you can begin blending right away—and it’s absolutely free!
Essential oils can enhance so many areas of your daily life. They’re often used for immune support, relaxation and sleep, stress relief, emotional balance, skin care, respiratory health, green cleaning, and even muscle tension and pain.
In the class, you’ll learn about essential oil safety, how essential oils are produced, and common methods of use. You’ll also learn to create a more natural, healthy lifestyle with Aromatherapy.
In this free class, I’ll give you an excellent foundation in essential oils, safety, and hands-on blending techniques. By the end of the class, you’ll know how to make blends for yourself, family, and friends. If you’re ready to start learning about how essential oils can change your life, this course is for you.
You can attend this class to get very valuable information and then study at home at your own pace. You’ll also be able to get your essential oils to start your own practice.
You’ll begin to build a solid foundation of knowledge about Aromatherapy, so you can confidently create effective blends for yourself, friends and family.
We will study nine essential oils that have a wide variety of therapeutic effects. You don’t need a huge collection of oils to get started with Aromatherapy. You can do so much with just these nine!
- Cedarwood (Juniperus virginiana)
- Roman Chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile)
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Bergamot FCF (Citrus aurantium bergamia)
- Orange (Citrus sinensis)
- Peppermint (Mentha x piperita)
- Frankincense (Boswelia Carterii)
- Vetiver (Vetiveria zizanoides)
- Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata)
You’ll learn different ways to use these oils to support physical and emotional well being, creating blends for inhalation and skin application, and how to dilute them appropriately depending on the issue you’re blending for. (We use different dilutions for everyday use, acute issues, and children or pregnant women.)
Goals and Objectives
Upon completion of this course, you’ll know how to:
- Blend safely with essential oils to create luxurious and therapeutic body products for yourself, friends, and family.
- Make your own delicious, nourishing, all-natural beauty serum.
- Use essential oils in your bath . . . the safe way!
- Soothe muscle pain with essential oils (even without massage!).
- Make your own cleaning blends to purify your home.
- Prevent or soothe a cold, flu, or sinus infection by inhaling essential oils that support the respiratory system. You’ll also understand which methods of inhalation offer the most benefits.
- Create Aromatherapy inhalers to bring the support of essential oils with you wherever you go.
- Make natural aromatic massage oils to achieve different effects during a massage, such as stress relief, muscle relaxation, or immune support.
- Understand dilution ratios for daily use, acute issues, and people who need special consideration due to sensitivities.
- Choose the right diffuser for your space, so you can use it to uplift your senses, promote health, and create a beautiful home or workplace.
Supplies are not included in the tuition.
We have designed a kit of essential oils, carrier oils, and bottles that would be fun to have while you complete the blending exercises in this course. The kit is sold separately through Aromatics International. View the essential oils and supplies covered in the course here:
Important Note: Purchasing the kit is optional. If you have your own essential oils and supplies you may use them, or you can simply attend the class without any supplies.